Within the historic walls of Wrigley Field, The Maker’s Mark Barrel Room perfectly captures the look and feel of old school Chicago. This private and exclusive club has only 240 members and is tucked away behind the visitor’s dugout and also provides an exclusive view of the visitor’s batting tunnel. As Wrigley’s speakeasy, members and their guests will enjoy a variety of gourmet food as well as mixologist crafted cocktails as well as a variety of diverse beers and high end wines.
Tickets are All Inclusive and Include the Following:
● 2 or 4 seats in Box 29 Row 5 which are right along the first base line and near the visitor’s dugout. Just 5 rows from the field!
● In seat drink ordering
● All food and beverages including premium liquor, beer, and wine
● Mixologist crafted cocktails
● Buffet and table side service for rotating chef driven menus
● Carving station
● Grab-and Go Station with quick food and drink selections
● Chairman’s list of reserve wine and liquor is available for purchase
Single, 5, 10, 15, and 20 games ticket plans are available now!